Arnold code runs in docker containers as a React application built-up on the top of hardened Linux operating systems.
All components run virtualized (OpenStack) on a private cloud solution due to high-availability and fast disaster recovery options.
Data are kept in the PostgreSQL databases.
Data are continuously synchronized and mirrored to multiple locations; backup is also made on a regular basis.
Backup takes place according to a defined plan (retention is implicitly set for 14 days):
- Transaction log backup is ongoing (to ensure data recovery within 8 hours from the crash)
- Snapshots of the cloud platform take place daily
- Full data backups run weekly
Multi-level backup system is used:
- Online replication of data to multiple locations
- Backup of private cloud itself
- Internal backup systems.